Great 2023 rates to NZ's best kept snow secret Mt Lyford.
Excellent value skiing and riding On Sale
2023: YOUTH SEASON PASS (7 to 17 years)
The operating season is approximately 30th June until 15th September each year. Season length is subject to snow, weather and market conditions and the season may be longer or shorter than indicated. Mt Lyford Ski Area Limited does not guarantee the length of season or the number of lifts operating at any time.
1) The pass is non-transferable. It may only be used by the person whose name and photograph it bears and it may not be transferred or sold to another person. If a third party is found using your pass, the pass will be confiscated and Mt Lyford Ski Area Limited reserves the right to decline to reissue the pass or to issue you with passes in the future.
2) If you lose your pass or it is stolen please report this immediately to 0274 710717. firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Fraudulent use of your pass will result in confiscation and prosecution for all parties involved.
4) All pass holders must abide by the ski area user responsibility code. Misconduct will result in the withdrawal of the pass with no refund. Misconduct includes, but is not limited to, reckless or dangerous skiing or riding, disregard for closed areas, skiing or riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5) Season passes are non-refundable. 6) You must always carry your pass with you and collect a day pass from the ticket office which is visibly worn while when skiing or riding.